Unless, of course, it is the afternoon/evening where you are at.
- Yesterday I did ZERO crafting/sewing/anything. I did clean up a bit, which translates to: I cleaned for a few hours and when I was done it was like I hadn’t lifted a finger all day from the cute messes that followed me around. I did go grocery shopping, which was sorely needed. Does anyone else hate grocery shopping like me?
- I did work on something the other night, that involves this (picture taken after I cleaned off a bunch of puke after the baby cried too hard. Bedtime is tough around here), so stay tuned:
- We had two fashion shows and two concerts, one being a dance concert, in our front room this week. I think my munchkin would make an excellent ballerina. What do you think?
- Those of you basking below the Wasatch mountains in Utah better mark your calendars for June 3rd! Our concert in the Salt Lake Tabernacle has been officially announced, and tickets are available May 3rd. No cost for tickets, you just need one to get in. More info and tickets here. Can I tell you how excited I am for it? VERY! It’s going to be massive. FYI, we are a huge singing group, and lots of us are LDS with family in Utah (surprise!), so… just our group alone will take a lot of tickets. Get yours fast! I’ll remind you on the 3rd!
- Those of you in the East Valley can bask in a musical marvel on May 21st at the Mesa Arts Center. We are singing with Collin Raye, which is super cool. And no, we’re not singing country songs ;) You totally don’t want to miss it. If you attend, look for me- I’ll be the one in blue. Ha ha.
So, if this post isn’t one giant advertisement, I don’t know what else is. But really, look for that awful chair in the future…
Have a great weekend!